Card Slideshow

Monday, January 5, 2009

Challenge of the Day - January 5th

I can sit and ponder my next card for literally hours. Then I recently discovered these challenge blogs. I must say that I find it easier to make decisions on colours and embellishments when the layout is already predertermined. This card was made with the challenge posted on Sketch Saturday 's blog. I used my cricut to cut 3 inch circle and 4 flowers at 1.5 inches (using PS cart). Then I cut a 4 inch scalloped circle from C cart. The stamp I used is from M. I finished off the card with my fav - liquid glass. I also inked all the edges.

2 comments:

  1. really like the close to the heart feeling on this posting.... but don't give up on your whimsical themes either tfs, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! such a lovely card, the liquid glass really makes the roses 'pop' out
    Thank you for joining in this week,
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete