Card Slideshow

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Easter Card - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

I need to get a bunch of easter cards done for my next sale...here it goes, this one is for the Daring Cardmakers. For this challenge, patchwork was the dare. I cut squares at 3.4 inches and doodled on each one to make it appear as patches (as I have a sewing machine-but don't know how to use it...lol). I used nesties for the scalloped circles and the stamp is a M dollar stamp from last year. I added liquid glass to the chick and the words are computer generated (I ran out of ink-the words were faded so I had to use a marker over the words). The stars were from a CM punch...more dusting off before using...lol.

3 comments:

  1. this is such a cheerful card and I love the layered circles. I never think of doing them like that so thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. ph, what a good idea for Easter cards - thanks for sharing this one Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card :) Lovely and bright.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete