Card Slideshow

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Challenge of the Day - January 14th

This card has given me alot of grief...I have taken it apart a few times and this is the end result. The stamp is from the swap I was in and the brads and ribbon are from M. The sun was cut from GP cart at 2.5 inches and the flower from PS cart at 1 inch. I inked the edges and did some doodling. This card was my attempt at the challenge on 2S4Y. I added lots of glitter to this card...around the flower, clouds and sun.

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the added glitter! thanks for playing!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this?! Great take on Laura's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are those clouds and sunshine!! So sweet! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Don't you hate when a card won't cooperate ;-)

    I love the sun - great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That is just to cute! I LOVE your take on this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Love what you've done with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. For someone who took it apart a couple of time I must say you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete