Card Slideshow

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Card of the Day - January 8th

Well, I suppose a few of you thought I wouldn't make today's "card of the day" card. Here it is. I often get requests for girlie birthday cards, so this is why all out pink. This is the cutest little stamp from stampabilities - happy hoppers. I used liquid glass on the balloons and lots of pink and black inked edges. The ribbon is from M. I love those little gems so I added lots of them as well. I used my cricut for the present and star. I like the way the black, white and pink contrast each other.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    this card is too cute... I like the colors you choose (I have 9 years old daughter and we love pink). The balloons are great also.
    Greetings from Spain and have a happy new year!


    ileana

    ReplyDelete