Card Slideshow

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Card of the Day - January 24

I am very disappointed with myself...I managed to keep up with the card a day for 23 consecutive days. However, I am not a QUITTER...so, here is my next card of the day. Very plain, bought this paper when I crossed the border into New York. I have decided the paper selecton is much better at Joanns than at Michaels. The words are computer generated and I used my MS edge punch. I dropped my camera on the carpet yesturday and it didn't work afterwards :( After searching the wonderful internet, I found others with the same problem and their solution fixed it...sort of...lol. So this is why you will notice a rounded edge on all my pics...the lens is not aligned, but it still takes pictures :) I am sorry this card is so simple but I thought it turned out anyhow.

1 comment: